Sunday 23 November 2014

My time away from blogging!


Okay, so i know i haven't written a blog post for what feels like at least a year
(it's been 7 months, haha!) but i feel as though i haven't had time.
So let me give you a little update, through the summer of 2014 i
was finishing up my Health and Social course up at college
and was genuinely enjoying my spare time as well 
and was reluctant to sit inside and write a blog post (i don't even know why). 

In early June i was made redundant at work so i spent weeks applying
 for jobs and going to job interviews and it wasn't until the end of July that i got a job.
I started off doing 20 hours and a week later the manager offered me 30 hours, 
which i certainly was not going to refuse. So from then until now i have been 
working full-time and just going with the flow. 
Many of my friends are at University now and i feel as though i am 
becoming a new person as i meeting new people from my workplace 
and enjoying spending time with other people i haven't seen in years.
As i now have a routine, (sort of) like the set days i work i can now
sit down and be more regular with my posts (Yippee!)

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that i recently went to 
Las Vegas, NV and i had the most amazing time. 
I went for my aunties wedding in which i was a bridesmaid for!!
So i just thought i would share some of those amazing memories and pictures 
with you all on here! 








Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, 
if you have any questions or enquiries just comment below and 
i will get back to you as soon as i can! 

Aimee 
x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment