Friday 15 February 2013

5 All-Time Favourite Lipsticks

Holaaa!
I've always been a lipstick kind of girl, HATE lipgloss!
 i wear it nearly everyday to college and to work.
 So I've picked my top five favourite ones
that i love to wear during the day and in the evenings as well.
Im not fussy at all with the smell of make-up products usually,
 but i do get quite fussy with the smell of lipsticks... 
the smell of these 5 are just seriously good.




1. Maybelline New York 630 Velvet Beige - £7.19
This has got to be my favourite everyday lipstick out of all of them,
 its more of a brown/beige shade which i thought i'd never be
able to pull off but surprisingly i think it looks amazing.
I've found that this lipstick lasts on the lips for quite a long
while, it stays on from when i start to when i finish work.

2. Calvin Klein - Cosmopolitan - £13.50
This bad boy was a bargain and a half! Its normal retail price
is £13.50, but on fragrance direct they're £1.99, if you want to 
check it out click HERE. The lipstick itself is quite a dry texture
but the colour is amazing, looks fab if you're going out in the evening.

3. Rimmel London 058 Drop of Sherry - £4.99
This lipstick was quite a spontaneous purchase, i was in superdrug
before work and picked it up because i really liked the feel and colour of it
and im so glad i did, the colour is quite bright but still versatile and 
feels lush on your lips. It's a buildable lipstick for example if you wanted just 
a sheer look then you would only apply a little but if you wanted an opaque 
look you would apply lots over the top.

4. MAC Plumful - £14
I mentioned this in my last post and basically it was my first MAC lipstick
that i bought myself and this is why i love MAC lipsticks so much, 
its such a nice constistancy and although the picture may be deceiving
it isn't as bright as it looks and its quite sheer so looks fab for 
everyday usage.

5. MAC Pure Zen - £14
I got this lipstick for my birthday because i had been banging on that
i wanted a sheer nude lipstick for ages and mumma got me one
it could not be any closer to what i wanted, its buildable
 but doesn't look too much, it does not sink 
into the cracks of my lips, it is the perfect nude lipstick! 

(I forgot to clean the lipstick tubes before taking the photo's, forgive me)


Hope i didn't bore you all too much, haha!

Aimee
x x x







3 comments:

  1. The MAC Plumful is one of my faves as well!

    xx

    PS. I followed - feel free to check out my blog and follow back if you like it! :)

    <3

    liveshivnow.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look like such gorgeous colours especially the MAC pure zen, definitely want to try that out xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac pure zen looks beauts! new follower! Love your blog

    callofbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    Love India xx

    ReplyDelete